Responsible Care is a commitment made in chemical industry. The Responsible Care principles help the industry to operate safely, profitably and with care for future generations. This commitment makes a significant contribution to sustainable development. Responsible Care is the chemical industry’s global voluntary initiative. This commitment is also a bridge between chemical industry and health, environment and safety. This program is carried out by Turkish Chemical Manufacturers Association in Turkey. Kimetsan Group signed the Responsible Care Commitment on March 15th, 1996. Responsible Care commits companies to work together to continuously improve the health, safety and environmental performance of their products and processes in each step from supply to production and even storage and shipment. It is a major contribution by the industry in achieving sustainable development.
Kimetsan Group with this commitment:
• Guarantees to choose raw materials and auxiliaries to minimize the environmental, human health and operational and technical risks in the production lines.
• Guarantees to choose processes to minimize the environmental, human health and operational and technical risks in the production lines.
• Guarantees to use raw materials and energy resources more effectively.
• Guarantees to develop new processes and technologies to provide less amount of waste.
• Guarantees to do waste disposal under legal regulations
• Guarantees to support the environmental friendly and human safe studies in Research&Development and Production&Development operations.